Corporate & Commercial Law
We recognize that in today’s complex business world projects and problems often require total comprehension of a variety of disciplines and possibilities. An effective and enforceable set of agreements with both your local & global business partners and your clients is at the heart of business success for any entrepreneur. Kesikli Law Firm would be delighted to assist you on your legal needs relating to Commercial Law and Corporate Law matters in Turkey.
How we can assist you in Corporate and Commercial:
– We can assist you with matters involving:
– Providing business formation services in accordance with Turkish Law.
– Advising on corporate governance matters.
– Providing legal due diligence and corporate advisory services.
– Preparation of joint venture and consortium agreements, articles of association and corporate documentation.
– Drafting and negotiating of special (tailor made) agreements or arrangements—such as project development agreements, corporate guarantees, credit agreements, letters of intent, contingency agreements, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, exclusivity agreements and memoranda of understanding.
– Structuring of project finance arrangements, guarantees and other corporate documents.
– Mergers & Acquisitions deals, conducting legal due diligence, drafting all contractual documentation in respect of mergers and acquisitions.
– Preparation and negotiation of share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, agreements with respect to right of preemption, right of first refusal, voting agreements.
– Providing legal advice for company managers including but not limited to: legal and labor status, civil and criminal liability, organization of the transfer of a company’s ownership.
– Negotiating and drafting of all types of commercial contracts, including manufacturing, licensing, leasing, factoring, franchising and agency and distribution agreements.
– Establishment of corporate entities in Turkey, setting up of subsidiaries or branches of foreign companies in Turkey.