Depending on the sectors within which our clients operate, the set of rules to which compliance efforts need to be directed varies. Kesikli Law Firm regularly advises its clients operating in a variety of sectors having different set of rules, regulations and particularities that govern the conduct of its participants. In this regard, Kesikli Law Firm may provide the following services in the context of its compliance practice:
– Ensuring good management practices relating to the sector within which your business operate,
– Identification of the regulations with which your business is required to comply,
– Devising and implementation of corporate governance principles,
– Drafting the code of conduct,
– Drafting the personal data protection policies and ensuring compliance with the relevant regulations,
– Legal compliance audit of the commercial transactions to which your business is a party.
Data Protection Law and Compliance
With the introduction of the Data Protection Act numbered 6698, protecting the individuals’ personal data has now become a compliance issue which needs to be dealt with elaborately to avoid impending administrative fines up to 1.000.000,00 TRY that might be imposed by the Personal Data Protection Board of Turkey. For those organizations operating internationally, the issue of compliance becomes more complicated as numerous data protection acts and supervisory authorities will be involved in addition to the Data Protection Act numbered 6698 and Personal Data Protection of Turkey. Kesikli Law Firm is ready to assist your business, together with its technical / technological cooperation partners, to avoid or minimize the risk of non-compliance and the resultant fines.