Real Estate Law
Real Estate Law in Turkey
We provide legal services covering the entire property life-cycle, from acquisition and development through to letting and disposal.
How we can assist you in Real Estate Law:
– Assisting with acquisition and sales of real-estate;
– Preparation, negotiation and finalization of all types of documents and agreements related to sale, transfer of title and lease of real-estate;
– Title services, title examinations and opinions;
– Representation in connection with real-estate finance matters, including traditional real-estate secured loans, joint venture transactions, sale-leasebacks, project financing, securitized loans, structured financing;
– Preparation, negotiation and finalization of architect contracts, construction contracts, development agreements, construction management contracts, project management agreements; marketing agreements, operating contacts, licensing agreements, brokerage agreements, and management agreements;
– Structuring and documenting business entities involving real property, including corporations, general partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and single asset special purpose entities;
– Advising on purchase, sale, and liquidation of businesses with real property assets;
– Advising on land use regulation matters, including private restrictive covenants, zoning, subdivision, and building code compliance, reciprocal use agreements, shared utility arrangements, historic and cultural regulations issues.
You may refer to: http://www.kesikli.com/real-estate-turkey-annual-review/ for an annual review (2016) prepared for Financier Worldwide by Kesikli.